Freemarket.com Code of Conduct
Freemarket.com has an obligation to conduct its business in accordance with all applicable rules, regulations and laws. We are committed to helping all Users act in a way that preserves trust and respect. This Code is meant as a guide to using our Site appropriately and must be followed at all times. Violations of this Code or any policies or procedures will result in disciplinary action, up to and including account termination. Any questions regarding this Code should be addressed to Freemarket.com Support where we can provide you with additional information regarding the correct procedure(s) to follow and address any concerns you may have.
- I will act ethically and with integrity.
- I will comply with all of Freemarket.com's policies.
- I will respect the rights of all Users.
- I will not abuse confidential information, or participate in any other illegal practice.
- I will have regard for Users' interests, rights and safety.
- I will not harass, bully or discriminate.
- I will not falsify my own or any other identity and I will provide true and correct information.
User ContentI am responsible for the content I post on Freemarket.com and:
- I will not post content that infringes upon any copyright or other intellectual property right.
- I will not post content that violates any law or regulation.
- I will not post content that is defamatory.
- I will not post content that is obscene or contains child pornography.
- I will not post content that includes incomplete, false or inaccurate information about any person.
- I will not post content that contains any viruses or programming routines intended to damage any system.
- I will not post content that creates liability for Freemarket.com or harms its business operation or reputation.
- I will respect confidentiality and privacy.
- I will not disclose information or documents acquired, other than as required by law or where authorization is given.
- I will not ask other Freelancer users for their private contact details and will communicate with them only through website features.
- I will report any breaches.
- I will not engage in fraud.
- I will not create multiple accounts.
- I will not use the Site to transfer funds illegally.
- I will not use the Site to generate false feedback.
- I will avoid exaggeration, derogatory remarks, and inappropriate references.
- I will not engage in personal attacks, negative or other unfair criticism or other unprofessional conduct.
- I will not underbid to avoid fees.
- I will not participate in illegal projects.
Spam or Advertising
- I will not spam or advertise my website or service unless otherwise allowed.
- I will not refer myself for the Affiliate Program.
- I will not obtain names from mailing lists, group emails, etc to send unsolicited emails ("Spam").
- I will not use Freemarket.com to facilitate money exchange.